Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrying Your Cell Phone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Carrying Your Cell Phone Empty
PostSubject: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 am

I'm pretty new to this whole "cell phone" phenom, so here's why I'm asking...

Right now, I just throw it in my front right pocket, the same one where I throw my keys. I'm afraid of it getting all scratched up, not to mention the huge bulge it creates. Normally I wouldn't object to a huge bulge in my pants, but coming from my the side of my right thigh, it looks more like a bizzarre growth over the illusion of enormous genitals.

I was gonna get a belt clip until last weekend when my teenage nieces & their friends, when I mentioned my dilema, started goofing on guys with cell phones clipped to their belts. Apparently, this is a very uncool thing to do. Who knew?

What is your preferred method of carrying around your phone. Put it in your pocket or clip it to your belt?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm

First off I'd like to say that I hate mine.I cant stand the fact that people can get a hold of me wherever I am.Anyway,that being said I dont carry mine with me much.I'll carry it into work and lay it down.When I get in the car it goes in the case.And thats were it stays all night.Im wondering why I even own one. scratch
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:00 pm

If I'm wearing a jacket then it goes in my pocket. If not, I clip it to my belt. I don't give a hoot if people think it looks funny. I'm 6-foot-6, so far nobody's said anything about it to my face anyway. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Wow havent posted here in a long time haha.... just like you MG I keep mine in my front pocket. I dont care if it gets scratched or not it was a free phone. I also got one of the newer razor phones which is very thin so it doesnt bulge at all. Its got some scratches on it and I just noticed theres one deeper scratch on the front but again it was free i'll live.

Like Thrasher I hate cell phones. It has became really annoying that anyone can call you anytime. In a way its good incase of emergencys but when my gf calls to tell me what she just ate for lunch sometimes gets annoying. The call is free so I dont really mind. The biggest thing I hate though and everyone seems to be addicted to is Texting. Holy crap! I hate hate hate texting especially when im working cause I cant text and work at the same time. I also dont have it as part of my plan so I get charged for each one and I refuse to pay an extra $10 just to text people even though sometimes the texts that I end up doing cost me around $5-$10. I dont know why people just cant stop this. I hate pushing all the buttons trying to find the letters and when I try to have it spell out the word for me thats even more annoying. Ugh.... I gotta go this just makes me upset
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
First off I'd like to say that I hate mine.I cant stand the fact that people can get a hold of me wherever I am.Anyway,that being said I dont carry mine with me much.I'll carry it into work and lay it down.When I get in the car it goes in the case.And thats were it stays all night.Im wondering why I even own one. scratch

That's the biggest reason I held off for so long. I don't like having a tracking device on me. The only one that ever calls me on it is the wife anyway.

I suppose I'll eventually pick up a belt clip for it. I'm approaching 40 and married with kids, so who am I trying to impress? Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Belt clips = Gay
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:33 pm

I carry my cell phone in my front left pocket with nothing else so it wont get scratched up. I don't even have a land line. I barely talk on the phone either. I text everyone. If people need me, they text me. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrying Your Cell Phone   Carrying Your Cell Phone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrying Your Cell Phone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: