Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!

Go down 
+2
SpectreFate
Phoenix Reign Drummer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Sooooooo, I've discovered that I have a mild allergic reaction to polyester materials. If I wear a t-shirt that's 50 cotton/50 polyester, at the end of the day, I break out in hives and get all itchy for a short spell. Same with my drawers. 100% cotton, no problems. 50/50? Itchy balls and thighs. Very irritating.

I never really noticed it till about a year ago and I just recently starting putting 2 and 2 together. I orginally though it was from working out and getting sweaty, but I've pretty much stopped excercising and the itching continued. Then I tried to blame the laundy detergent. Switched from Brand X to Brand Y with same results. Now I'm almost certain it's the polyester materials. So from now on, it's 100% cotton for this MetalGuy. Sad to see them go, but I'll be giving away all my polyester disco pant-suits to the local Goodwill.

Good thing I just ordered new Phoenix Reign T Shirts 100% Cotton Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 pm

I like Cheese!Doesnt matter what kind.I like Velveeta,cheddar,mozarella,monterey,just any kind.It makes a sammich taste better.Hey MG,you should try some on your stuffed peppers tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:37 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
I like Cheese!Doesnt matter what kind.I like Velveeta,cheddar,mozarella,monterey,just any kind.It makes a sammich taste better.Hey MG,you should try some on your stuffed peppers tomorrow.

Oh yea, buddy. I'm half-Italian, so practically everything gets a good shake of parmesan or some grated romano on it.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Oh yea, buddy. I'm half-Italian, so practically everything gets a good shake of parmesan or some grated romano on it.

What about your coffee, wiseguy? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

What about your coffee, wiseguy? Smile

Cheese in my coffee? Don't be silly. My coffee get's garlic cloves and my Corn Pops get oregano. Duh.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:34 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Quote :
The wife made stuffed peppers for dinner last night. And I'll take the left-overs for lunch tomorrow.

Why didn't you have them today?

I am mildly lactose intolerant. Over the past five years I have developed this fun little affliction. 10 minutes after a bowl of cereal, I'm on the shitter for a half an hour. But I like cereal, and I like to shit. It gives me time to think. I think I'll have some cereal tonight.

This guy that I work with has the same problem. He loves to drink a milkshake then go fart in aisles and watch customers walk into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
RepulseOblivion
Bride of the Monster
Bride of the Monster
RepulseOblivion

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Quote :
This guy that I work with has the same problem. He loves to drink a milkshake then go fart in aisles and watch customers walk into it.

Because he's an incompetent douchebag that needs to get laid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!   Almost burnt tomorrows dinner! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost burnt tomorrows dinner!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: