Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!

Go down 
+13
krokus
tohostudios
kmorg
manny
Thrasher73
exact33
detuned
Phoenix Reign Drummer
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:42 pm

My name is Bryan, thanks for asking. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:53 pm

MetalH wrote:
Hey Thasher! This is what, 3 different boards we're both on now? LOL!

Yep,although I dont post much on CMR.I still like dropping by to see how everyones doing.This is quickly becoming my favorite board.Kudos to Spec!
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Yeah this place is great! HOM is kinda weird since they changed all the forums.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Whats up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Yo yo yo!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Honestly, I want the members to be the ones that give the board its personality, so it's kind of do whatever you want on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Honestly, I want the members to be the ones that give the board its personality, so it's kind of do whatever you want on here. Smile

Does this mean I can start a bunch of threads on Metallica?Or say that Megadeth werent Thrash but Power Metal?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Honestly, I want the members to be the ones that give the board its personality

...not to mention its unique odor.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:12 pm

You do whatever you want, but unlike other boards, I am quicker to punish those that annoy.

Devious
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:15 pm

But I could never annoy you.You love me too much Wink
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:17 pm

You're right, but one day Schboocoo will wander over here and I will have to shoo him away. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Shoo him doesn't sound like what will really happen. Smack
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Does this mean I can start a bunch of threads on Metallica?Or say that Megadeth werent Thrash but Power Metal?

i believe the difference between this board and the HoM is that admins here have real sticks that come out of your monitor to beat you senseless for doing stuff mentioned above...
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 pm

I was just reading the thread at HOM about Megadeth where the Douche said that Megadeth was more of a power metal band. I know that when I listen to Deth, I immediately think of Sonata Arctica and Dragonland. What an idiot. LOL!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:40 pm

next thing they will be saying megadeth is a krautrock or something like that...

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:02 am

exact33 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

i believe the difference between this board and the HoM is that admins here have real sticks that come out of your monitor to beat you senseless for doing stuff mentioned above...

Smack Kinda like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:46 pm

For those who don't know, my name is Shawn.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:59 pm

detuned wrote:
For those who don't know, my name is Shawn.

Bond. James Bond Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:50 pm

I was sitting here tonight and reading up on some of the other posts cause I havent been able to be on here much because of my computer was going nuts. By the way the whole problem with my computer was just stupid AOL. So anyway I was looking at Metalguys avatar and when I first saw it I didnt really get why is there starwars at first and then it cuts to another guy getting hit with a cup. I thought maybe it was just 2 clips from his favorite parts in movies he likes or something but looking at it now I get the whole thing. So I just feel really stupid now even typing this and admitting it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I was sitting here tonight and reading up on some of the other posts cause I havent been able to be on here much because of my computer was going nuts. By the way the whole problem with my computer was just stupid AOL. So anyway I was looking at Metalguys avatar and when I first saw it I didnt really get why is there starwars at first and then it cuts to another guy getting hit with a cup. I thought maybe it was just 2 clips from his favorite parts in movies he likes or something but looking at it now I get the whole thing. So I just feel really stupid now even typing this and admitting it. lol!

Speaking of which, did someone switch my avatar? I had a moving StarWars/Big Lebowski avatar, now it's 2 sumo guys doing liposuction or something.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 am

I think another admin did that. And it wasn't Freddy or myself.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:27 am

spectrefate wrote:

Someone abusing their Admin powers already, I see. Did someone get drunk over the weekend and decide to have a little fun?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Someone abusing their Admin powers already, I see. Did someone get drunk over the weekend and decide to have a little fun?

No, your avatar wasnt working, and I got tired of looking at the error message. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Speaking of which, did someone switch my avatar? I had a moving StarWars/Big Lebowski avatar, now it's 2 sumo guys doing liposuction or something.

it was the force luke!!! actually it was lucasfilms... they dont like you.

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

The second you pull a Gooch, Ill cut your ear off with a linoleum knife. Snicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!   Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Long Live The Loud Board!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: