Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New TV Shows

Go down 
+7
manny
Thrasher73
SpectreFate
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Phoenix Reign Drummer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-10-13

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:15 pm

So has anyone been watching any of the newer tv shows? Ive been watching Knight Rider. I guess its ok but anything that they do never makes any sense to me the show moves so fast. They squeeze a lot into the hour that its on. I also started watching Ghost Whisperer (oh Jennifer Love Hewitt Boobs! ) its not a really great show but its not bad. I believe in spirits and ghosts so in that way the show is watchable and it doesnt hurt Jennifer Love Hewitt is on it. Another show is Numbers. Again its another show that kind of confuses me cause this one guy solves all these crimes by doing mathmaticle problems but its an interesting watch. I got hooked on it from one episode where this guy had a cult and he had a group of people in this house and they would all believe what he said and they trusted him but he ended up blowing them all up. So the show seemed interesting with how they found these people and the scenerios arent too far fetched. Its a good show but not a great show.

Other than those shows I dont watch anything else thats new. Anything else I watch is repeats on Nick @ Nite haha. The George Lopez show is hilarious but they keep showing the same shows all the time. I wish I would have watched it when it was actualy new. Another show is King Of Queens I didnt really care for it when it was on tv but my gf liked it so we bought the dvds and watched them and that show was great too. Home Improvement, and now TV Land has Third Rock From The Sun but I got all those dvds so I saw everything. Theyr all great shows though.

Now nothings really on so just wondering if theres anything else everyone likes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm

"Fringe" has been pretty interesting thus far, if you're into "X-Files" kinda stuff...though I'm already two weeks behind on episodes. I have 'em recorded on my DVR but haven't watched'em yet. That's the only "new" show I've bothered with.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 pm

The only stuff I really watch with New episodes are cartoons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Of the new stuff we've been watching The Mentalist. Not bad.
Quote :

Jennifer Love Hewitt Boobs!

When she's in shape she's one of the most startlingly good looking people on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Oh, and it may not exactly be a "new" show but my wife and I recently got hooked on "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi Channel. That is some spooky sheeeeeit right there!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:05 pm

I watch Ghost Hunters every once in a while but that show is fake.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Yeah, I watched Monster Hunters (something like that) on History Channel the other day on a whim.....those Ghost hunters.....seems like nonsense. The irony is, I believe in the spirit World...but those shows seem bogus.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

You shut your mouth with that blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 am

Burn Notice is my favorite of the new shows on.It reminds me of a cross between Miami Vice and Macgyver.It definitely has an 80's vibe to it.
I watched Knight Rider for the first time last night.Its not bad.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 am

The only new show I watched is " Life on Mars " , the premise is that this guy gets hit by a car in 2008 and wakes up in 1973, it has a great cast Harvey Keitel, Michael Imperioli, and Gretchen Mol. They have only aired one episode and I don't really like commiting to watching a show week after week, it looks promising. Also, the theme song is the Bowie classic which is really cool
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 am

manny wrote:
The only new show I watched is " Life on Mars " , the premise is that this guy gets hit by a car in 2008 and wakes up in 1973, it has a great cast Harvey Keitel, Michael Imperioli, and Gretchen Mol. They have only aired one episode and I don't really like commiting to watching a show week after week, it looks promising. Also, the theme song is the Bowie classic which is really cool

That's an Americanized version of a BBC show. Its great to see Lisa Bonet acting again. She's always been a favorite.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 am

Lisa Bonet is also very tasty looking
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:36 am

manny wrote:
Lisa Bonet is also very tasty looking

Oh yeah. Smile

New TV Shows Lisa-bonet
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:06 am

Quote :
Its great to see Lisa Bonet acting again

I could not agree more!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 pm

spectrefate wrote:
manny wrote:

That's an Americanized version of a BBC show. Its great to see Lisa Bonet acting again. She's always been a favorite.

What station is Life On Mars on? Sounds good.

I couldnt stand Lisa Bonet on the Cosby Show or any other show really. Hell I couldnt even stand her with Lenny Kravitz.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:08 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

You shut your mouth with that blasphemy!

Why you believe the things that they do? I believe in spirits and ghosts but just the way they do the show just doesnt seem believable.

All their shows are like this....
Oh whats that over there. You see that? No but I feel something my back his hot, im burning up. Oh man something just pushed me to the floor.

Yea you moron you were standing right next to a heater and you fell cause you tripped over the damn wires from the camera. Its cool to watch cause it makes you want to believe in it but every time the show ends their like oh we found this and that but were not sure anything is here we'll look more into it and do they ever come back to it? noooooooo.

What about Silivia Brown or John Edwards? Do you believe them? In some ways I do and some I dont. I used to listen to John Edwards on a radio station here and he would take calls from people and say things that only they would know so I was amazed by that but then again he always asks questions so its like the people are answering their own questions. Silvia Brown on the other hand just tells you flat out how it is pretty much. Her I believe a little more.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:11 pm

I believe they have some unexplained stuff on their show. I'm by no means a psychic/ghost lovin' guy. I just like their show and it seems pretty authentic.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:37 pm

knight rider is so so to me. The new show i am hooked on is Sanctuary on Sci-fi. I am a big Stargate fan and Amanda Tapping is really good in this new series.

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:30 am

I like Ghost Hunters, I think some of its real, but the fake acting pisses me off sometimes.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:03 pm

My favorite show on tv right now is still Aqua Teen Hunger Force though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 pm

I could never get into that show. Maybe cause when I found out about it I was hanging out with this girl and she supposedly was getting a divorce for her husband or somehing and he had the dvds still at her house. She liked the show so we watched a couple episodes, then we went out hung around for a little bit I took her home I left and never heard from her again lol... I dont hold the show responsible for that nor do I hate the show because of that cause it is funny but you bringing that up reminded me about that and....and...oh man I think I have something in my eye...... Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 pm

I haven't seen too much new stuff that kept me interested. The few shows that I tivo on a regular basis are:

The Office
30 Rock
Mad Men
Mythbusters
Z Rock

I just started getting into Z Rock. It's kinda hit and miss right now, but I'm trying to stick with it. For those interested, it's on the IFC channel. It's about a 3 piece rock band that "rocks" at night and then plays kiddie parties during the day to make money. It's a funny premise, but sometimes the writing relies too much on profanity to make a joke. Saying f*ck just for the sake of it isn't funny to me.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:53 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fuck.

Hilarious! Dancing Turd
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:13 pm

I know, when I just say the word by itself, it's pure genius!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New TV Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TV Shows
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: