Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New TV Shows

Go down 
+7
manny
Thrasher73
SpectreFate
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Phoenix Reign Drummer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

New TV Shows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 am

"Dollhouse" promo...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:10 am

30 Rock is slowly becoming my favorite show on tv. The Office hasn't been that strong this season, but 30 Rock is really starting to hit it's stride. There are a few characters that I don't care for (the fruity page and the writer with the trucker cap), but the rest of the cast is hilarious. Alec Baldwin is a riot and Tina Fey is starting to show up in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
RepulseOblivion
Bride of the Monster
Bride of the Monster
RepulseOblivion

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I can't wait for Dollhouse. Razz
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Just saw Dollhouse. Finally glad to have a New show I actually like again
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 pm

I was kinda bored by "Dollhouse." I love the concept and the eye candy but the premiere episode was a little too much talk, not enough rock, if you know what I mean. The promos for this show made it look like wall-to-wall action but the premiere was kind of slow. I know they have to set up everything in the first episode but I'm hoping the action gets kicked up a few notches over the next couple of episodes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:13 am

OK, we're now three episodes into "Dollhouse" and it's getting better every week. I'm totally diggin' that show now.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Following a recommendation from a co-worker, I tivo-ed a few episodes of Trust Me on TNT. It's about an ad agency and stars the gay guy from Will & Grace and JD's loser older brother from Scrubs. I tried to get into it, but it's just not happening. It's an ok show I guess, but I just don't care about the characters.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:27 pm

My TV Show 'Life on Mars' has been cancelled which is ok, if it wasn't for the gimmicky he is back in 1973 angle this would just be and suppose it just is a routine cop show.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm

manny wrote:
My TV Show 'Life on Mars' has been cancelled which is ok, if it wasn't for the gimmicky he is back in 1973 angle this would just be and suppose it just is a routine cop show.

They still show the original show on BBCAmerica
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 am

Watched the premiere of the new show "Castle" on ABC last night... it was pretty good stuff. It's about a mystery writer who hangs with a pretty female NYC cop while he's doing "research" for his next novel. Not the most original thing I've ever seen but it was a decent show. I doubt it's going to have a long run tho.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Watched the premiere of the new show "Castle" on ABC last night... it was pretty good stuff. It's about a mystery writer who hangs with a pretty female NYC cop while he's doing "research" for his next novel. Not the most original thing I've ever seen but it was a decent show. I doubt it's going to have a long run tho.

Wow, it's like Murder She Wrote for a new generation. Is the lead actor as hot as Angela Lansbury?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Wow, it's like Murder She Wrote for a new generation. Is the lead actor as hot as Angela Lansbury?

Nobody's as hot as Angela Lansbury. He's WAY hotter than Father Dowling or the doctor from Diagnosis Murder though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Crap! I forgot all about "Dollhouse" tonite!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TV Shows   New TV Shows - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TV Shows
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: