Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse

Go down 
+2
Thrasher73
Phoenix Reign Drummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-10-13

A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Empty
PostSubject: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Holy Crap! I dont just mean holy crap. I mean HOLY CRAP!!!! I was so damn worn out yesturday. Work was extremely busy because of the holiday on Tuesday. I work at the post office so we really dread when we have a holiday during the week because everything just piles up and we get double the work the next day. I thought maybe it wont be so bad, but I was wrong. It just seemed like it would never end. I went in around 6:30 and didnt get out to deliver til 12:00 so thats about 5 1/2 hours of standing straight on your feet and after a while you really start to feel it in your legs, and your back. So about time I got done delivering it was 3:00ish and I just felt like I was hit with a truck. After that I went and did my radio show which was another hectic thing but I got to sit through that haha and then after that I came home. I wanted to go straight to bed but I wanted to take a shower, check my email, watch some por....I mean watch some tv so I didnt end up going to bed til around 11:30. Im sound asleep then all of a sudden at 1:00 on the dot I must have moved the wrong way or something and the pain hit me. Usually if I do get a Charlie Horse I get it in my calf, but not this time. This time it was up right at the top of my leg. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I was yellin and cursing. Im surprised no one woke up and heard me. Damn it hurt though. I havent had one in such a long time and I wasnt really missing that pain thankfully they dont last long but its long enough. I hate when it kind of stops but if you move your leg the wrong way you could start it back up again so you just have to sit there and wait for it to go away. Does anyone else get these from time to time and dont you just love 'em?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:14 pm

I hear its caused from playing Drums Razz

Seriously though,I have them from time to time in my calf muscle.I have to get up and walk it off.Then my leg is sore for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 pm

I got one the other day when I tried this thing I saw on the internet called "self sucking". I still don't know what all the hub bub is about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 pm

LOL You dont know what your missing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 pm

I havent had a charley horse in a while, but I hate muscle spasms
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:17 am

i play basketball a lot so my muscles are in the peak of conditioning!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Man Thong
Man Thong
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:35 pm

I wake up with those in the middle of the night sometimes. Terrible, because it wakes you up so much, and yes, usually I can't lay back down again because it comes back. Hate those!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse   A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visit from Good 'Ol Charlie Horse
Page 1 of 1