Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm

new stuff!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:24 pm

exact33 wrote:
i saw it used for $8 locally. Its still sealed but the barcode is lined through. If you want it and its still there let me know! Otherwise send me a list!

Alex

I found a copy of that BigElf cd at the rock expo over the weekend. Only a buck, with a hole-punch thru the bar-code. For that price, I actually picked up 2 copies, one to keep and one to trade/sell.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
i saw it used for $8 locally. Its still sealed but the barcode is lined through. If you want it and its still there let me know! Otherwise send me a list!

Alex

I found a copy of that BigElf cd at the rock expo over the weekend. Only a buck, with a hole-punch thru the bar-code. For that price, I actually picked up 2 copies, one to keep and one to trade/sell.

nice! how do you like it so far? I am actually kinda happy i kept it. It is a grower...

Alex
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:35 am

exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

nice! how do you like it so far? I am actually kinda happy i kept it. It is a grower...

Alex

I haven't given it a good loud listen yet. I got allot of music at that expo and I'm just getting through it this week. I played the Bigelf once, but I had the volume pretty low. I really liked their last one, so I'll probably like this one too. Seems to follow in the same vein. Little bit of Beatles, Sabbath, Floyd and the kitchen sink.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:40 am

I think I mistakely moved this thread into "Everything Else" when it should be in "Metal Merchants". I'm not sure how or what I did. If someone knows how to move it back, please do so. I'm a lousy mod.

EDIT: Never mind. I guess I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:05 pm

new stuff added
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!   Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trades and wants UPDATED Last trade list of the year!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2