Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ace Frehley website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Man Thong
Man Thong
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-21

New Ace Frehley website Empty
PostSubject: New Ace Frehley website   New Ace Frehley website Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 am

Quote :
Dear Earthlings,

I'm happy to say that I finally got a good internet connection up here on Jendell and can now present to you my official website- AceFrehley.com! Thanks for your patience and support over the years... it's meant everything to me.
Now, let's ROCK!! AceFrehley.com is going to provide a link between us & be something unique & different from the "usual" website. What you will see is exclusive pictures & video clips from my archives, news, tour dates & appearances announced here first, and a chance for you to be a part of this website by sending me your photos & questions. I'll be emailing all my members very cool "extra stuff," so don't forget to sign up! And despite the rumors, you'll be hearing my new cd real soon... Stay Tuned. I hope you have as much fun on AceFrehley.com as I've had putting it together...

http://www.acefrehley.com/home/

I tried to sign up, but it kept giving me an error message. Sad
Back to top Go down
samthebrutal
Sam The Poodle
Sam The Poodle
samthebrutal

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-15

New Ace Frehley website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ace Frehley website   New Ace Frehley website Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:34 pm

cool site.
Back to top Go down

New Ace Frehley website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Music (All Types)-
Jump to: