Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?

Go down 
+6
MetalH
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
DeathCult
SpectreFate
10 posters

Michael Bolton
Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? I_vote_lcap75%Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Dire Straits
Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? I_vote_lcap25%Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Although I like Debbie Gibson, I still have the balls to start this poll. Smile

Vote, peeps!

Last edited by spectrefate on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Bolton, if there was ever a question, youre not a real man. And this is coming from a guy who quite enjoys his Prince Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Dire Straits makes you goofier, Bolton gayer.

For what it's worth I love the video for Walk of Life (??) The football clips are great.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:22 pm

For whoever voted Dire Straits:

Failure
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Definitely Bolton.

I LIKE Dire Straits!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Yeah, Dire Straits is pretty good actually.

Bolton is like the musical Fabio.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Bolton is the musical equivalent of a battery acid enema.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Bolton is the musical equivalent of a battery acid enema.

That bears an odd resemblance to Barbara Streisand
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Meh... you all can bite me. Laughing

If you must know, the Bolton disc was never part of MY collection. When I joined that "lala.com" CD-trading site some time ago, my wife pulled a bunch of lame-o's out of her CD collection for me to use as trade bait, and the Bolton was one of 'em. Nobody ever wanted it there either. That Bolton disc is musical Kryptonite.

(Waits for the inevitable chorus of "Yeah, suuuuuure Freddy. Blame your wife. Riiiiight.")

Well, no more. As of today it is officially off my trade list, cuz I am never gonna get rid of it anyway, so into the wastebasket it goes! (Fling, CRASH!)
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Bolton. I love Dire Straights! Mark Knopfler is the man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Meh... you all can bite me. Laughing

If you must know, the Bolton disc was never part of MY collection. When I joined that "lala.com" CD-trading site some time ago, my wife pulled a bunch of lame-o's out of her CD collection for me to use as trade bait, and the Bolton was one of 'em. Nobody ever wanted it there either. That Bolton disc is musical Kryptonite.

(Waits for the inevitable chorus of "Yeah, suuuuuure Freddy. Blame your wife. Riiiiight.")

Well, no more. As of today it is officially off my trade list, cuz I am never gonna get rid of it anyway, so into the wastebasket it goes! (Fling, CRASH!)

The only person I ever knew who bought it as part of their collection was my mother lol!
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:54 am

I like Dire Straits, Michael Bolton is horrible, and how this guy managed to sell millions of CDs is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Because he has a Hunger Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 am

Bolton, without a doubt. I'm not a big Dire Straits fan, but at least Mark Knobler or whatever his name is, has some credibility as a guitarist. Michael Bolton has no soul.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Follow up question now that the Bolton disc is history... what's the gayer artist to have in your collection, Dire Straits or Tears for Fears? Cuz while sifting thru the leftover crap in my closet I found a Tears for Fears CD that my wife had also given me during my Lala days that didn't move either. I'm sure as hell not adding it to my trade list around here though, the Bolton debacle was enough for me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:42 pm

I happen to like Tears For Fears actually.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm

I also happen to like Tears for Fears but when I was kid I could not bring myself to admit I liked them and called them Tears for Queers, we weren't very original in the 9th grade.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:07 pm

manny wrote:
I also happen to like Tears for Fears but when I was kid I could not bring myself to admit I liked them and called them Tears for Queers, we weren't very original in the 9th grade.

We called'em "Beers for Queers" back then. Great minds think alike. Laughing
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Dire Straits? You gotta be fuckin' kidding....

Anyway, redo the poll to say Michael Bolton or John Tesh and I'll vote.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Just vote for Bolton and like it you whiner Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how Dire Straights compares to Bolton. Josh Tesh vs. Michael Bolton... Now that's a tough one. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Tears for Fears? Michael Bolton? Your metal credibility is really starting to slip, Freddy. What would the mulleted, Coors drinking Bad-Ass say about this?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:56 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Tears for Fears? Michael Bolton? Your metal credibility is really starting to slip, Freddy. What would the mulleted, Coors drinking Bad-Ass say about this?

I take it you're not buying the story about the Tears for Fears, Dire Straits, and Bolton CDs belonging to my wife then?

How about... I found'em in the dirt! Yeah! I dug a hole in the ground one day and there they were! Damnedest thing you ever saw!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I take it you're not buying the story about the Tears for Fears, Dire Straits, and Bolton CDs belonging to my wife then?

How about... I found'em in the dirt! Yeah! I dug a hole in the ground one day and there they were! Damnedest thing you ever saw!

That's a more believable story. You'd be surprised how often that happens.
Back to top Go down
samthebrutal
Sam The Poodle
Sam The Poodle
samthebrutal

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 pm

def michael bolton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection?   Which is the gayer artist to have in your collection? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Music (All Types)-
Jump to: