Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, PETA does something awesome!!

Go down 
+2
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Generally I find PETA annoying. They've apparently got nothing better to do than sit around, wait till some D-list celebrity goes out in public wearing fur or is seen eating a steak in a restaurant, then they go to every media outlet in the known universe crying that the poor lil' animals demand respect too. Well, I'm of the mind that if the Good Lord didn't want us to eat the animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat, and if he didn't want us to wear certain animals he woudn't have made them out of wool or leather. But anyway, PETA's latest media frenzy has been caused by their newest TV commercial (slogan: "Vegetarians Have Better Sex") which was supposed to be aired during the Super Bowl, but was banned by NBC for being "too racy." Check it out here:

Dang! I have never wanted to be a pumpkin or a bunch of broccoli more in my life!! Shocked

I still find PETA annoying as hell but at least this ad provided some decent eye candy!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:42 am

Wow! I hate PETA as well, but that's impressive!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Hell of a commerical, but fuck PETA. Im eating animals damnit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
RepulseOblivion
Bride of the Monster
Bride of the Monster
RepulseOblivion

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:28 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Hell of a commerical, but fuck PETA. Im eating animals damnit.

No, fuck you. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rapscallion
Resident Prepubescent
Resident Prepubescent
Rapscallion

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 pm

PETA sucks. And this is coming from a vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:56 am

Not surprisingly, PETA's headquarters is right down the street from Pat Robertson & his merry gang of evangelicals.

If someone wants to drop a bomb on Virginia Beach you can take out the lot of them in one fell swoop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, PETA does something awesome!!   Finally, PETA does something awesome!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, PETA does something awesome!!
Page 1 of 1