Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check out T.U.B.E.

Go down 
+3
DeathCult
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Fat Freddy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey, these early A.I.C. recordings sound pretty sweet so far... not as dark as the stuff they put out later on, but still pretty heavy...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 am

Tech question...

When you download a live boot and then burn it to a cd, is there a way to keep the cd from putting in a break between songs without burning them as one long track? I thought there was a setting or something, but I'm not sure. I use Windows Media Player to play/burn cd's on a work computer, so downloading new programs is probably not an option.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Tech question...

When you download a live boot and then burn it to a cd, is there a way to keep the cd from putting in a break between songs without burning them as one long track? I thought there was a setting or something, but I'm not sure. I use Windows Media Player to play/burn cd's on a work computer, so downloading new programs is probably not an option.

I don't use Windows Media Player so I don't know how much help this is gonna be to you, but on the program I use to burn CDs (Nero) there's a box you can click right before you hit "burn" that sez "No Pause Between Tracks," so when you make the CD all the tracks run together seamlessly. I dunno if WMP has a feature like it though. I suppose you could look in your WMP settings to find out. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 am

Any luck figuring that "break between tracks" problem, MG?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Nah, I haven't investigated it any further. I was really busy at work last week, so I haven't had time for this stuff. I still need to check out the AC/DC and Ramones tracks you recommended. This week's looking pretty open though.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Nah, I haven't investigated it any further. I was really busy at work last week, so I haven't had time for this stuff. I still need to check out the AC/DC and Ramones tracks you recommended. This week's looking pretty open though.

Sweet. Just a note, there's a lotta stuff on the two Ramones discs (particularly the second one) that is rather unnecessary (poor quality live stuff, tracks by Ramones members in their post-Ramones bands, etc.) so you could probably boil them down to one really solid single-disc collection, but my completist geek nature commanded that I download and keep everything Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Anybody hit up T.U.B.E. for any goodies lately? I just pinched an interesting one... "the Complete Wicked Lester," a 2-disc set containing everything ever recorded by Paul and Gene's pre-KISS band. Checkin' it out on my Windows Media Player right now and MAN this is a bizarre listen. The early version of DRESSED TO KILL's "She" (with flutes and soulful backing vocals!) alone is reason to download this one!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 pm

...and once you've exhausted all of the T.U.B.E.'s offerings try this blog:

http://dinostunz.blogspot.com/

Just found a pretty sweet sounding bootleg of the KISS show I saw on the REVENGE tour way the hell back in 1992... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out T.U.B.E.   Check out T.U.B.E. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out T.U.B.E.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Music (All Types)-
Jump to: