Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terminator: Salvation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Terminator: Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Terminator: Salvation   Terminator: Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:21 pm

After the dreadful Termiantor 3, and the boring TV series, I thought we had seen the last of the Connor's, but nooooooooooooo. A new Terminator movie is out in May it seems. Do we really need this. Is anyone even excited about this?

Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Salvation   Terminator: Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm kinda on the fence with this one for the very reasons you stated. T3 was terrible and I have no interest in the tv show. Add to that, Hollywood, when they're not producing lame re-makes, turns to pre-quels, milking a decent movie franchise to death. So right there, I say "Enough. I don't care".

On the other hand, does it have terminators? Freakin'-A right, it does!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Salvation   Terminator: Salvation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:50 pm

I dunno, the trailer looks pretty decent, but I'm kinda torn on this one too. I didn't like Terminator 3 much at all and I only watched the Sarah Connor TV show for a couple of weeks before I realized there's not much they can do with the concept before they start running in circles. As for the new movie, I'll probably check it out on DVD, but a Terminator movie with no Ahh-nuld just seems wrong to me. Especially since I know that the director of the new movie is "McG," the former music video director who was responsible for the two "Charlie's Angels" film abortions.

Besides, does that giant Terminator shown in the trailer look like a leftover from "Transformers" or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: Salvation   Terminator: Salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminator: Salvation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: