Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!

Go down 
+6
SpectreFate
Phoenix Reign Drummer
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-10-13

True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:38 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Maybe it was supposed to be Killem, because thats not a bad idea.

No,they just left off part of their name.It was suppose to say Killen Me.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

I actually listened to the CD-R I made of this album on my way home from work today. It's soooooo bad...I can't believe I actually wasted a perfectly good CD-R on it. Maybe I just like to torture myself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:09 pm

DeathCult wrote:
This guy sounds like he took some muscle relaxers before he started to sing.

When he tries to hit a high note he sounds like he's receiving a prostate exam from Captain Hook.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I actually listened to the CD-R I made of this album on my way home from work today. It's soooooo bad...I can't believe I actually wasted a perfectly good CD-R on it. Maybe I just like to torture myself. Laughing

You smacked ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:42 am

If anyone else is interested in hearing this glorious classic of Troo Arcane Steele Metal just ask... I bet Deathcult and P.R.D. are still humming "Soldiers in Steel" wherever they go...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Wow, no takers? Nobody is curious enough to hear the Most Highest Troo Arcane Steele ever pressed to sacred vinyl?

Seriously, I'm thinking of doing a Megaupload of this album and posting the link here just for sheeeeits and giggles... ehehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:18 pm

I want to hear it again and save it my Zune, so I have a constant reminder of why syrus is a fucking tool. Razz

Megaupload it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I want to hear it again and save it my Zune, so I have a constant reminder of why syrus is a fucking tool. Razz

Megaupload it!

Woot! Your request shall be granted as soon as possible, Sahib.

By the way, he ain't Syrus anymore, he's "Sharatan" now... dinch'a get the Troo Arcane Steele Memo? (not to be confused with the Troo Arcane Steele DEMO, which I'm sure what's his nuts has 1000's of... and they're all better than anything we have in our pitiable little collections combined, ehehehehehe)
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 pm

I would give 2 peeces of my poo poo fresh today for new Metallica unless ron mcgouveney would care to sniff? hehehehehehehe

What did he say? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I would give 2 peeces of my poo poo fresh today for new Metallica unless ron mcgouveney would care to sniff? hehehehehehehe

What did he say? Suspect

Laughing Seriously, the folks at that "Babel Fish" language-translation site need to add a Syrus-to-English decoder.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Ooookay, all you gluttons for metal punishment, you asked for it! Here it is, by request...

True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Killen
KILLEN - Self Titled (1987)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBOQ59YZ

Track list:
1. Scream in the Night
2. Challenge of Eternity
3. The Marauder
4. Soldiers in Steel
5. Victima
6. Stricken by Darkness
7. Metal Meets Metal
8. Behind the Gates of Purgatory
9. Killeness

And here's a ginchy pin-up photo of the band to hang on your walll!
True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 3085_photo
The two guys with the blue leather and shoulder pads look like they borrowed Raven's outfits from the PACK IS BACK photo shoot. Laughing

Enjoy y'all...I eagerly await reviews from any of y'all who are brave enough to download this classic example of True Metal Torture at its very worst... and while you're listening, keep in mind that there are people in this world who are insane enough to WILLINGLY pay over $200 for an original copy of this album on eBay!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 am

C'mon Spec... I KNOW you downloaded this... so give us your wisdom! Whad'ja think?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Lyrics to all the Killen tunes:
http://www.speed-n-power.com/disk.php?did=7677

Beware, you may get hardening of the arteries from reading all this cheez.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm

They still suck. I think Id rather listen to Poison
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:44 am

It was kinda dreadful, yes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 am

kmorg wrote:
It was kinda dreadful, yes. Very Happy

There's no "kinda" about it, brother.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 pm

God do these guys suck!!!! I would rather listen to Clay Aiken sing the entire Culture Club songbook.
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 pm

One of my best friends from Dallas is a jazz drummer and his favorite descriptive word is "killin'".

"Man, Coltrane is just killin' on that solo"
"I saw Sonny Rollins last night and he was killin'"
"That album is killin'"
"What a killin' tone that guy has"
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 pm

detuned wrote:
One of my best friends from Dallas is a jazz drummer and his favorite descriptive word is "killin'".

"Man, Coltrane is just killin' on that solo"
"I saw Sonny Rollins last night and he was killin'"
"That album is killin'"
"What a killin' tone that guy has"

Play him "Killen" and the word "killin" will take on a whole new meaning for him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 am

Bumpin' this one again cuz I think this is pretty funny:

I recently got back in contact with the guy I saw Killen with via Facebook. We were talkin' over old times and I asked if he remembered going to that particular show with me. He sez "I remember my friend Mike's band (who were called NY Fury by the way, I didn't remember that till he told me), but I don't remember Killen." So I told him the whole story about the Troo Arcane Steele Vinyl Guy, the fact that this album now goes for upwards of $300 on eBay, yadda yadda yadda. He sez "You gotta be shitting me. You have this album? Send me a sample." So I e-mailed him a couple of MP3s... his response was "WOW, this band sucked. No wonder I didn't remember them, I probably blocked all memory of them because I was traumatized," haha!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Resurrecting the most true steele thread on this forum!!

Syrus a.k.a. Sharatan a.k.a. s-777 a.k.a. whatever the hell else he's calling himself this week sent me a PM at another board... apparently somebody just paid $285 for a copy of this Killen LP on eBay. Proof that even in this economy, some people STILL have more $$ than brains!!

Mind you, you can still pinch this masterpiece for nothing using the link right here in this very thread (which is still good last I checked)...
Back to top Go down
Rapscallion
Resident Prepubescent
Resident Prepubescent
Rapscallion

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:20 am

Well, I downloaded it. Yes, the vocals are...well, everything is pretty bad, but I don't it's the atrocity you guys make it out to be. "Scream in the Night" at least is an enjoyable song.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Rapscallion wrote:
Well, I downloaded it. Yes, the vocals are...well, everything is pretty bad, but I don't it's the atrocity you guys make it out to be. "Scream in the Night" at least is an enjoyable song.

Granted, but would YOU pay $250 for an original vinyl copy? I sure as hell wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
Rapscallion
Resident Prepubescent
Resident Prepubescent
Rapscallion

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Granted, but would YOU pay $250 for an original vinyl copy? I sure as hell wouldnt.

Maybe if that dollar sign was a cents sign.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Rapscallion wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Maybe if that dollar sign was a cents sign.

If I'm ever cruising a yard sale in the Staten Island area and come across a copy of the album, I'll pick it up for ya, Raps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!   True Arcane Steele Vinyl!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Arcane Steele Vinyl!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Music (All Types)-
Jump to: