Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Deliverance re-issues

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
exact33
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

the Deliverance re-issues Empty
PostSubject: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 pm

I have to say after spinning the original D albums and the re-releases of s/t and Weapons I really think the re-releases are quite good. For the most part I have never been a big fan of reissues but these are very good sounding. The originals seem muffled compared to the new ones. The music jumps out more too on the new releases.

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 pm

I was considering picking these up, been so long since Ive heard them though, I barely remember them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm

I want those damn reissues soooooo bad. I had both on cassette back in the day (pun not intended) but as far as CD copies go I've only got a CD-R of the debut and that crappy 2-on-1 combo "reissue" from KMG Records of both albums on one disc (with my two fave tracks from the S/T, "Temporary Insanity" and "Awake," cut from the running order in order to make both albums fit)...

CD Baby should be getting an order from me shortly for both of them...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:39 pm

i got them both from the end for $13.49 each including shipping...

Alex
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm

exact33 wrote:

Alex

Sweet, that's a better price than CDBaby (they're $14.99 a pop over there)... thanx for the tip.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex

Sweet, that's a better price than CDBaby (they're $14.99 a pop over there)... thanx for the tip.

no problem. The end has a good deal on most retroactive stuff plus they have free shipping which cdbaby doesnt offer..

Alex
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 am

I'm thinking about picking up the S/T for the new artwork.Weapons I'm happy with the original and dont wanna upgrade.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:50 am

I have an original copy of Weapons that I'm happy with. I might pick up the s/t at some point down the road because I've never heard it, but is not a priority pick-up. However, if either one becomes part of the $5 bin at cdbaby, I'd snag 'em both.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:09 pm

I dont know. I think they are both worth it regular price. Dont wait until the re-releases are gone and out of sight too Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:35 pm

I got both of these last with from Divine Metal Distro. Both are superior in sound quality, and the bonus tracks are great as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:32 am

Mine came the other day from DivineMetal and I haven't listened yet, but it's on the "to-do" list. I sold my originals and the price of one paid for both of the re-issues. That works for me!
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:49 am

I used to have an original of the S/T, but I was afraid to listen to it because it was a rarity. I ended up trading it I think...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Mine came the other day from DivineMetal and I haven't listened yet, but it's on the "to-do" list. I sold my originals and the price of one paid for both of the re-issues. That works for me!

i think you will enjoy it scott. the originals may be more rare but the remasters sound better...

Alex
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Man Thong
Man Thong
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 pm

I'm torn... my originals are just fine, but if the remasters really sound that much better, I may pick them up if I can. The problem is I have no cd budget right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 pm

I listened to them. They sound good. I'm glad I made the switch, I have little nostalgia to the originals (my originals were cassettes, and I didn't upgrade until 2008 as it was). I'm glad for the bonus songs.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:05 pm

I just want the originals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:52 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I listened to them. They sound good. I'm glad I made the switch, I have little nostalgia to the originals (my originals were cassettes, and I didn't upgrade until 2008 as it was). I'm glad for the bonus songs.

the bonus tracks are nice to have on one cd. I have them but its cool to hear them on the albums along with the regular tracks. I really think retroactive hit a home run with these. I have been critical of how often they -re-re-release D cds but these are very nice..

Alex
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Man Thong
Man Thong
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:25 am

DeathCult wrote:

I'll sell you mine for $500 apiece. Smile
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:35 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

you got no pm!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Man Thong
Man Thong
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:45 pm

OK, because I like you and you have an honest face, I'll drop it down to $449.99 each, but that's a limited time offer!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
OK, because I like you and you have an honest face, I'll drop it down to $449.99 each, but that's a limited time offer!

are operators standing by?
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:50 pm

I think I bought my copy of the D s/t for 20 bucks.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Shit On You Nope, better lower that price
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:27 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

he did... to a very nice $449.99
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:30 pm

exact33 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

he did... to a very nice $449.99

I still stand buy what I said Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Deliverance re-issues   the Deliverance re-issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Deliverance re-issues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Music (All Types)-
Jump to: