Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 pm

I got the vid off youtube but would love the mp3 if anyone has it Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Well, if thats not one outta the fuckin blue lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:31 am

Do we dare ask WHY you want an MP3 of that abomination??
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 am

I believe I have that song in an mp3 format. I don't know how to post stuff like that though. Can I e-mail it or are mp3 files too big to send?

PS. Freddy, that song is a CLASSIC!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I believe I have that song in an mp3 format. I don't know how to post stuff like that though. Can I e-mail it or are mp3 files too big to send?

i love the song. Sure its a novelty song and all but its fun....

and MG you got a pm!

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:06 am

I used to know it when I was a kid, loved the 3 Stooges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 am

exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

and MG you got a pm!

Alex

Did you get the e-mail I sent?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

and MG you got a pm!

Alex

yep and thanks! Did you get my thank you reply?

Alex
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 pm

exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

and MG you got a pm!

Alex

yep and thanks! Did you get my thank you reply?

Alex

I did NOT, you ungrateful bastard. Nutkick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?   anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone got 'The Curley Shuffle' on mp3 that they would mind sending to me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Music (All Types)-
Jump to: