Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Empty
PostSubject: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Jet Black Stare - In This Life
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17961533
Modern rock, for fans of Nickelback, Sixx AM and such, I guess?

Innerpartysystem
http://www.myspace.com/innerpartysystem
electronic/rock/dance music? I have no idea.

Both discs are brand new, sealed full cd's. The Jet Black Stare cd has a small drill hole on the back of the jewel case that didn't go all the way thru the inserts. The Innnerpartysystem is a digi pack with the upc scratched out. I got the discs through work, but have no interest in either one. Maybe someone here does. Willing to trade these in a 2-for-1 deal. That's right!! 2 brand new cd's for one of your used, unwanted silver discs. All interesting/funny offers will be considdered, then most likely rejected. Get on it folks. Christmas is just a coupla weeks away. Show someone how much you care by giving them one of these unknown gems!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm

I'll trade ya one of these Dancing Turd for both those
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:54 pm

(Sound of crickets chirping)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:49 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
I'll trade ya one of these Dancing Turd for both those

So far, that's the best offer I got.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:38 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Jet Black Stare - In This Life
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17961533
Modern rock, for fans of Nickelback, Sixx AM and such, I guess?

Innerpartysystem
http://www.myspace.com/innerpartysystem
electronic/rock/dance music? I have no idea.

Both discs are brand new, sealed full cd's. The Jet Black Stare cd has a small drill hole on the back of the jewel case that didn't go all the way thru the inserts. The Innnerpartysystem is a digi pack with the upc scratched out. I got the discs through work, but have no interest in either one. Maybe someone here does. Willing to trade these in a 2-for-1 deal. That's right!! 2 brand new cd's for one of your used, unwanted silver discs. All interesting/funny offers will be considdered, then most likely rejected. Get on it folks. Christmas is just a coupla weeks away. Show someone how much you care by giving them one of these unknown gems!!

What are you gay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:18 am

Maybe. But what does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Electronica, come on, the only way it could've gotten more obvious is if you had WHAM! for trade.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:14 pm

I don't deny that the possibility of MG being a fruit is higher than normal heterosexual males with children, wives, and generally pleasing home lives, but he did say..

Quote :
I got the discs through work
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:16 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I don't deny that the possibility of MG being a fruit is higher than normal heterosexual males with children, wives, and generally pleasing home lives, but he did say..

Quote :
I got the discs through work

Oh I saw that, but he did put them up for trade here...wait a minute, maybe he thinks we're fags, get him! Smack
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Well I sure as shit don't want either of 'em, so I'm just putting them out there. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Maybe I'll just bury them in an open field. Maybe someday, some bored kid will be randomly digging holes and find them. It's happened before.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:26 am

So hey MG, how did getting rid of these gems work out for ya? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:58 am

spectrefate wrote:
So hey MG, how did getting rid of these gems work out for ya? Smile

Added to the pile of discs that I'm still trying to get rid of. Eventually, I'll get around to posting a trade list. I've been thinning out the collection allot lately. Got a few with me in work this week. This is their last chance to grab me by the short & curlies and earn their place in my cabinet or it's off they go to the "dead zone".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade   Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jet Black Stare and Innerpartysystem cd's For Trade
Page 1 of 1