Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I moved up a rank!

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
detuned
Phoenix Reign Drummer
exact33
Tall Tyrion
SpectreFate
Thrasher73
MetalH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-10-13

I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 pm

Internet Explorer is working now. Im affraid to click on anything else it might freeze up again Mad

are these helping my post count any? haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:41 pm

Got a ways to go there.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:45 pm

He can keep posting as long as he doesn't change his avatar....
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:03 pm

detuned wrote:
He can keep posting as long as he doesn't change his avatar....

Razz

that thing is keeping my post count down Smile NO FAIR!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:03 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
im not that far.

wait!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

I was having computer problems the last couple of days.

i think i have
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Internet Explorer is working now. Im affraid to click on anything else it might freeze up again Mad

are these helping my post count any? haha

the same virus as you! Shocking
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:56 pm

I do like the simplified nature of this board. Especially since HoM went genre crazy.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:58 pm

I'm starting to like it better here than HOM too.Its kinda sad because that place was home to me.But I like the way its laid back here and simple.I think HOM would be better if they'd lose about half those forums and some of the posters as well
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:00 pm

How many posts do you have to have to lose the Lover Of St. Anger moniker?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:08 pm

I like it better here too, I still post over there, but I prefer the laid backness of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
How many posts do you have to have to lose the Lover Of St. Anger moniker?

100. Get to work. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:35 pm

I've got a ways to go...

What's the next level username, "Journey Sycophant"?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I've got a ways to go...

No, its "Monkey Fellatio Extroirdinare"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:54 pm

DeathCult wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
I've got a ways to go...

No, its "Monkey Fellatio Extroirdinare"

That's better.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:05 pm

I was originally going to say something like "Giving Reacharounds to spidermonkey's in a Banana suit", but its too long winded.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:13 pm

I actually have a CD by a band called Reacharound.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 am

Why the hate, people? Do you think it is easy to please everyone? Just take this thread as an example: MetaH thought it was confusing with all the sub-forums, yet Alex thinks I should have added even more of them! And both are leaving becasue of their respective opinions!! What is a man gonna do? Another thing that bothers me is that the changes were done to please many a heard voice. The games and polls section is there to prevent such posts cluttering up the main areas. And people were complaining about noesense threads in the metal section, so we created a general music discussion area. People wanted this, and we asked EVERYONE to voice their opinions. Those who did said that they either liked the changes, or that were getting used it it. I think I only got 2 negative remarks, 1 was from Eyesore, wanting more forums, and 1 was from Shawnoffire wanting it the way it was, but with heavier modding!

And as much as I agree that the place has grown too big, and that many of the noobs are a little annoying, I still don't see what I can do about it. Would it really be fair to ban people on account of not liking their contribution?

I hope you don't get the same amount of flack if this board ever grows, spec. It's just not worth it.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:10 am

Quote :
And both are leaving becasue of their respective opinions!!

I'm not leaving, not sure where you got that. I don't really like all the new forums, but I'm still gonna post there. I only post in 2 or 3 rooms that's all. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:04 am

I'm not hatin' on HoM Kmorg.

Just making an observation that I prefer simpler; I stated that in the opinions thread over there. And I sure have no intention of leaving either.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:06 am

I'm not leaveing HOM either, its just nice to visit another board thats smaller.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:17 pm

I'm still at the HoM as well. I just don't offer up my 2 cents as much cause I'm busier at work right now. I just ignore the noobs.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:33 pm

kmorg wrote:
Why the hate, people? Do you think it is easy to please everyone? Just take this thread as an example: MetaH thought it was confusing with all the sub-forums, yet Alex thinks I should have added even more of them! And both are leaving becasue of their respective opinions!! What is a man gonna do? Another thing that bothers me is that the changes were done to please many a heard voice. The games and polls section is there to prevent such posts cluttering up the main areas. And people were complaining about noesense threads in the metal section, so we created a general music discussion area. People wanted this, and we asked EVERYONE to voice their opinions. Those who did said that they either liked the changes, or that were getting used it it. I think I only got 2 negative remarks, 1 was from Eyesore, wanting more forums, and 1 was from Shawnoffire wanting it the way it was, but with heavier modding!

And as much as I agree that the place has grown too big, and that many of the noobs are a little annoying, I still don't see what I can do about it. Would it really be fair to ban people on account of not liking their contribution?

I hope you don't get the same amount of flack if this board ever grows, spec. It's just not worth it.....

I am not hating, just stating my preference. Never said anything negative about you, just the way the HoM is organized now.

Alex
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:46 pm

And who is organizing Hom? Cool

I'm not looking to start trouble though. I just find it a little disheartening that whatever I do with the board, chances or no changes, people still complain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:53 pm

kmorg wrote:
And who is organizing Hom? Cool

I'm not looking to start trouble though. I just find it a little disheartening that whatever I do with the board, chances or no changes, people still complain.

I dont want trouble either. This is silly to be arguing over. Its only a message board. You cant please everyone so I decided to go someplace else. I think HoM is too cluttered and its no fun for me to read and post. Thats how I think and its easier to go someplace else than complain over there...

Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I moved up a rank!   I moved up a rank! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I moved up a rank!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: