Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screw Halloween!

Go down 
+3
MetalH
SpectreFate
Phoenix Reign Drummer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Well today is Halloween and Ive been all set to go with my costume for the last couple of weeks now. Lastnight my girlfriend was just really buggy the shit out of me on the way home and I was like when we get home pack your shit and leave. She never thinks im serious, she likes to get me pissed off and then she trys to appologize and say things like im sorry baby im just not feeling good I dont mean it or I got my period today you know how I get.. You know all the usually waaaaaaaa im a girl and I get cramps crap. So I wasnt even listening to her I just blasted my music and ignored her the rest of the way. I got home threw her shit out of my room into the hallway and closed the door. After a couple minutes she realized I wasnt opening the door and just left. So of course she tries calling me the whole way she was driving home, and again when she got home and again before she went to bed. Then just when I thought ok shes taking the hint she calls me again this morning (I didnt answer the phone any of these times) and then later this after noon she called me a couple times again because I was suppose to be going to her Halloween block party and she wanted to know if I was coming or not. So I finally answered the phone and just told her no im not coming. Theres also another halloween party tomorrow to I was going to go with her to but I think im going to skip that too.

Its like every day shes got something new to pick on me about and im just fed up with it. I love the girl to death but I can only take so much of the same crap every day and fighting over something so stupid as what music I listen to is just totally stupid and pointless. So because of this all now I say Screw Halloween! This year was going to be the first year in a long time I was actually going to get dressed up and do something but now I couldnt care less. I'll just sit home and do nothing.

Happy HALLOWEEN!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Way to ruin everyone's buzz, a-hole. lol!

Well that kind of sucks and then it kinda doesn't. You are in control at this point. It's kinda up to you if the relationship continues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 pm

HAHAHA! Sorry im just fed up! All my holidays seemed to be ruined by someone I swear. Christmas time everyone in my family would be fighting so each year there would be less and less people around so I always ended up just being with my gf's (at the times) family.

I know its up to me. She wants me to come over tonight, but if I just come over then it'll be like she can just keep doing the same crap she does to me all the time and i'll just keep being the idiot and just forgive her. I think its time she sees im not gonna put up with that crap anymore. We just got done taking a week break from eachother which really wasnt enough but she didnt want to go longer. I just dont know what to do cause I hate not being with her and I know shes upset that im not there.

ugh.... on another note I emptied out my change jar (one of those big water bottles) and took it to the bank and got only a stinking $130! lol. I cant go to foxwoods this weekend with that haha. oh well...
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:08 pm

Well Wayne, you can just hang out at home and stare at your avatar all weekend. That's what I plan to do. With my wiener out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:10 pm

That sounds like more fun than participating in any halloween events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Thats whatcha get for dissin' The Fallen you bastard! Stir Up Shit

Seriously though, hope things get better for ya. Women, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:34 pm

every couple goes thru similar b.s you are going thru, but you should still go out and have a good time and not let your chick ruin your entire eveninig.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:47 pm

Quote :
Well Wayne, you can just hang out at home and stare at your avatar all weekend. That's what I plan to do. With my wiener out.

The wife isnt gonna be home tonight huh?

Quote :
Thats whatcha get for dissin' The Fallen you bastard!
Seriously though, hope things get better for ya. Women, eh

lol! The saying is so true. Cant live with them or without them!

Quote :
every couple goes thru similar b.s you are going thru, but you should still go out and have a good time and not let your chick ruin your entire eveninig.

Yea but most people dont put up with the same crap day in day out. If they do theyre married and just deal with it. Were not married or anything so its like do I really want to put up with this nonsense for the rest of my life? Not really...

Id rather just stay home anyway. I dont think any of my friends are doing anything either. I hate driving around on Halloween anyway. If one kid was to even attempt to throw a egg or anything at my truck I think I would go nuts and youd see me on the news in hand cuffs. Not that thats ever happened but you never know lol. Once I had to scare off some kids that were bothering me in the mail truck. That was actually fun. Havent seen them since lol
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 am

That sucks Wayne.I hope things get better for ya.I have no good advice for you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Yea I finally called her today after avoiding her phone calls and messages. Everythings fine but I told her we need to take a break for a while and i'll let her know when Im up to doing something.

Ive tried to accept her appologies hundreds of times and just to go back a week later fighting again so this time she'll know im not going to take this crap from her anymore.
Back to top Go down
RepulseOblivion
Bride of the Monster
Bride of the Monster
RepulseOblivion

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:05 am

Scaring kids & playing with blood made Halloween good here. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screw Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw Halloween!   Screw Halloween! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw Halloween!
Page 1 of 1