Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the biggest douche?

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
detuned
exact33
DeathCult
SpectreFate
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Biggest Musical Douchebag?
Vinnie Vincent
Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_lcap8%Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Yngwie Malmsteen
Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_lcap33%Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Lars Ulrich
Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_lcap50%Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Dave Mustaine
Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Douchebag Mother Fucker Osbourne
Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_lcap8%Who is the biggest douche? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Who is the biggest douche? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:23 pm

These are people that I have other people say that are just the kings of douchebaggery. I don't really agree, but I want to know what you think....

My vote goes for Lars Ulrich because Ozzy's douchebaggery is caused by his wife and is not an extension of himself. Lars is just Super-Douche.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Douchebag Mother Fucker.

Most of what's been said about Vinnie is quite fabricated.

I hate Lars. Actually, wish I could change my vote now
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Yngwie Malmsteen. I would like to make one album and release it under various names for ever too and be cited as the best guitarist ever..

Alex
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:25 pm

Yngwie without question...Douches Maximus.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 pm

I got to meet Malmsteen once, it was a very weird encounter.

He's most certainly a douche though.
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Was he huge yet? I saw that G3 DVD with him on it...he's big enough to require his own zip code.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Yeah, Yngwie is known for being a little soft in the bread basket. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:05 pm

detuned wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Was he huge yet? I saw that G3 DVD with him on it...he's big enough to require his own zip code.

lol!

Around the time Rising Force was coming out, I saw them in a club in Philly, we were talking to him at the bar and he was going on about how he was getting bored and we should go to this other club with him, he wanted to go to the Black Banana really bad, which is a gay bar (not that there's anything wrong with that!) I wanted no parts of it personally, I just never expected him to be gay.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:06 pm

You just made that up. Stop with your lies and deceit against Mr. Malmsteen. The Black Banana. As if!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Its true. Ask MetalGuy, its a real bar.

Hey, he may not have known it was a gay bar for all I know.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Also Spec, Im surprised you took the high road, I was expecting several gay jokes at my expense
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 pm

DeathCult wrote:

DC is absolutely correct. There was, at one time, a bar in downtown Philly called The Black Banana. It's no longer there and although I couldn't say for a fact that it was a merry joint, that certainly was the rumor. I mean, really, a downtown bar with a giant phallic fruit painted on the outside wall called The Black Banana? Nothing gay about that, right?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 pm

I've met Vinnie Vincent and he was kind of a douche.

However, I've also met Ace Frehley and he was an even bigger douche. There must be something about being the lead guitar player in KISS that leads to douchery.

Although now that I think about it I've also met Bruce Kulick and he was actually a nice guy, which shoots a hole in my theory. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

DC is absolutely correct. There was, at one time, a bar in downtown Philly called The Black Banana. It's no longer there and although I couldn't say for a fact that it was a merry joint, that certainly was the rumor. I mean, really, a downtown bar with a giant phallic fruit painted on the outside wall called The Black Banana? Nothing gay about that, right?

Sounds like that Blue Oyster Bar from the "Police Academy" flicks to me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I've met Vinnie Vincent and he was kind of a douche.

However, I've also met Ace Frehley and he was an even bigger douche. There must be something about being the lead guitar player in KISS that leads to douchery.

Although now that I think about it I've also met Bruce Kulick and he was actually a nice guy, which shoots a hole in my theory. Damn.

Out of curiosity, when did you meet Vinnie?

I met Ace, he was nice enough, but he was also pretty lit. Kulick was very nice AND sober. Mark St. John was so out of it, I didnt understand most of what he was talking about. So, if anything, Kiss leads to substance abuse.
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I saw Frehley's Comet once, they flew Ace to the gig in a helicopter (from rehab), he was led around by bodyguards all night (so he wouldn't drink) and then as soon as the gig was over it was back in the helicopter (to rehab again). Needless to say, the show was a little unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 pm

I met Vinnie at the '95 KISS Expo in New Jersey. Peter Criss was the special guest the year before and he was totally cool, talked to everybody, shook hands, signed whatever you wanted, just a very nice guy. Vinnie, on the other hand, looked like he didn't wanna be there, didn't even look up at you when you came to the front of the autograph line, didn't say a word. He signed the front of my KISS "LICK IT UP" CD booklet and when I got it back from him I noticed that he'd written his name across the faces of all the other KISS members except his own. I was like "OK, this guy's still got some issues, I'd say." Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Meeting Ace Frehley was actually very funny. It was summer of '95 and he was appearing at a sci-fi/rock n roll collectibles convention. The other big name guest was Adam "Batman" West (who I'd met a year previously and he was a totally cool mo-fo, by the way). When Ace arrived at the convention he was led in by his manager, who made a big to-do and hollered "GANGWAY EVERYBODY, ROCK STAR COMIN' TRU!" Ace looked like he'd just rolled out of bed, and the first thing he did was go sit in a Batmobile that was parked near the autograph tables so people could take pix of him. His manager actually yelled -- I swear -- "YO CHECK IT OUT EVERYBODY, A SUPERSTAR IN A SUPER CAR!" (a girl on line behind my brother and I said to us "He doesn't look like he should be behind the wheel of ANYTHING right now!")

Anyway, my bro and I talked to Adam West first, he was very nice just like the first time we met him, and my brother asked him "So have you met Ace Frehley yet? What do you think of him?" and Adam sez (in that super-serious Batman voice) "I don't know... is he OK? I mean, is he all right in the head?" We laughed and said "That's why they call him the Space Ace." Adam kinda shook his head like "Is THAT what they call him? Good Lord." We were dyin'.

Ace on the other hand, didn't look up, didn't say hi, didn't do nuthin' but sign the photo I brought and then I was shoved out of the way to make room for the next guy. I was like "Thanks for nothing Ace."

Even better was some guy in the line had brought a guitar, which Ace refused to sign, so the guy brought it over to Adam West's table and had HIM sign it. Then he held it up and yelled "HEY ACE- who needs you? I got BATMAN on here!" Haha!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I met Vinnie at the '95 KISS Expo in New Jersey. Peter Criss was the special guest the year before and he was totally cool, talked to everybody, shook hands, signed whatever you wanted, just a very nice guy. Vinnie, on the other hand, looked like he didn't wanna be there, didn't even look up at you when you came to the front of the autograph line, didn't say a word. He signed the front of my KISS "LICK IT UP" CD booklet and when I got it back from him I noticed that he'd written his name across the faces of all the other KISS members except his own. I was like "OK, this guy's still got some issues, I'd say." Laughing

Yeah, every time Ive met him he was pretty cool, except at that expo, that was right when he lost his first case against Kiss. May have had something to do with it. Not that he was mean, he was just weird, well, you know, we went to the same one after all lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 am

I despise Lars more than any of the others
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

someone get a herring and flog thrasher!! Of course Yngwie a bigger douche...

Alex

Alex
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:43 pm

I voted Yngwie. Can't stand that guy.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Alex

Alex

Just because you have his picture under your name theres no use taking up for Lars Razz
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:40 pm

Hmm, I think this is a trick question. Since Lars is under our nyms now, he's testing the waters for who's next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Alex

Alex

Just because you have his picture under your name theres no use taking up for Lars Razz

speaking of beating someone with a herring lets get spectre for putting these obnoxious icons! First brett and now lars... I shudder to think who comes next.. pee wee herman???

Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: