Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the biggest douche?

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
detuned
exact33
DeathCult
SpectreFate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Biggest Musical Douchebag?
Vinnie Vincent
Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Yngwie Malmsteen
Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Lars Ulrich
Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Dave Mustaine
Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Douchebag Mother Fucker Osbourne
Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:02 pm

exact33 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
I despise Lars more than any of the others

someone get a herring and flog thrasher!! Of course Yngwie a bigger douche...

Alex

Alex

Just because you have his picture under your name theres no use taking up for Lars Razz

speaking of beating someone with a herring lets get spectre for putting these obnoxious icons! First brett and now lars... I shudder to think who comes next.. pee wee herman???

Alex

What are you guys complaining about? I'm stuck with Bret.

I'm ready to start posting one word per thread just to get to the next level.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm

I voted for Vinnie Vincent because he seems like a douche bag. Gene and Paul say he is a douche bag and these guys should know a douche bag when they see one, being that they are king of douche bags. Mark Slaughter and Dana Strum say he is a major douchebag, his old record label thinks he is a douchebag, and finally he has not released an album of new material in years. Jesus Christ Jimi Hendrix has released at least 6 albums since Vincent's last cd release and Hendrix is dead.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 pm

manny wrote:
I voted for Vinnie Vincent because he seems like a douche bag. Gene and Paul say he is a douche bag and these guys should know a douche bag when they see one, being that they are king of douche bags. Mark Slaughter and Dana Strum say he is a major douchebag, his old record label thinks he is a douchebag, and finally he has not released an album of new material in years. Jesus Christ Jimi Hendrix has released at least 6 albums since Vincent's last cd release and Hendrix is dead.

You have to hear both sides of it when it comes to him Very Happy

Chrysalis were outright assholes to him though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Tall Tyrion
Man Thong
Man Thong
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Not to claim that the other guys are full of sweetness and light, but with Lars as an option, I'm surprised anyone else got any votes.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Its funny how Mustaine doesnt have any votes.Of course I dont see him as a douche but I know some do.
Back to top Go down
Rapscallion
Resident Prepubescent
Resident Prepubescent
Rapscallion

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Glen Danzig should be on the list.

Out of these though, probably Yngwie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest douche?   Who is the biggest douche? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest douche?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: