Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
exact33
DeathCult
SpectreFate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
We stocked up on Irish Spring over here. Sams Club sells huge packs of it. Weve had it for a few months, But I see were running very low. My gf doesnt like it though. She keeps trying to get me to use her smelly crap. I dont think she realizes men dont use that stuff unless they are a girly man.

i wonder if walmart stocks it based on how smelly they think the town might be Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:49 pm

I doubt that Spec's town is free of stink.... Dancing Turd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm

exact33 wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
We stocked up on Irish Spring over here. Sams Club sells huge packs of it. Weve had it for a few months, But I see were running very low. My gf doesnt like it though. She keeps trying to get me to use her smelly crap. I dont think she realizes men dont use that stuff unless they are a girly man.

i wonder if walmart stocks it based on how smelly they think the town might be Razz
Shit On You
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
My son uses body wash... I don't know where I went wrong... No

You're not a real man unless your soap peels off at least three layers of epidermis. Now that's clean! cheers

Yeah there's a real man!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:24 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
My son uses body wash... I don't know where I went wrong... No

You're not a real man unless your soap peels off at least three layers of epidermis. Now that's clean! cheers

Yeah there's a real man!!! Smile

so you bathe in hydrochloric acid??
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Actually, I must be honest. Until my Irish Spring impulse, I had used Dove Beauty Bar for the past 20 years. I have sensitive skin, stop teasing....... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Actually, I must be honest. Until my Irish Spring impulse, I had used Dove Beauty Bar for the past 20 years. I have sensitive skin, stop teasing....... Crying or Very sad

dont worry... i pretty much use whatever my wife buys. I am not terribly particular in soap department and dont understand the whole bodywash phenomena....

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:46 pm

exact33 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

dont worry... i pretty much use whatever my wife buys. I am not terribly particular in soap department and dont understand the whole bodywash phenomena....

Alex

Im the same way basically, although I do like Old Spice's body wash
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:59 pm

exact33 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Alex

You'd understand the bodywash phenomenon better if you had skin that looked like an iguana after you used regular bar soap.

Not to mention the constant itch.

In areas you can't scratch in public.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Alex

You'd understand the bodywash phenomenon better if you had skin that looked like an iguana after you used regular bar soap.

That sounds like a case for the centers for disease control Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Alex

That sounds like a case for the centers for disease control Smile

Alex

Nope. Strictly due to a combination of hard water and hard soap.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:21 am

I'm the same way Toho.I cant use bar soap without being left itchy and dry.I use Old Spice body wash.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 am

My wife bought a gross of Irish Spring soap on one of her many trips to Sam's Club back in the '90's. We're finally getting down to the last few bars. I'm looking forward to changing up my scent. I'm tired of smelling like a leprecaun after a night in a Japanense bath house. Washy-washy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!   FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Long Live The Loud :: Long Live The Loud :: Everything Else-
Jump to: