Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did I miss anything good?

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
SpectreFate
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Quote :
I wonder if some of my opinions on the political and Gay marriage threads have turned people off the board, or least have now a different opinion on who I am

My opinion of you has always been "WANKER" Laughing . Up until now, I've managed to steer clear of both the gay & political posts, but maybe now I'll go back and see if I missed something.

On second thought, I'd like to remain oblivious. The nice thing about these boards is the anonnimity (am I even close to correct spelling on that?). I ruined DC's image of me when we met in person. He was highly dissappointed that I wasn't sporting the jew-fro mullet that I wore with pride in the early 90's.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 pm

"anonymity"
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm

tohostudios wrote:
"anonymity"

Hmmm, I would've guessed more "n"s. I'll make a note of it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Speaking of missing Spec has not been on either of the boards today, I am assuming he started his Thanksgiving vacation
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
I wonder if some of my opinions on the political and Gay marriage threads have turned people off the board, or least have now a different opinion on who I am

My opinion of you has always been "WANKER" Laughing . Up until now, I've managed to steer clear of both the gay & political posts, but maybe now I'll go back and see if I missed something.

On second thought, I'd like to remain oblivious. The nice thing about these boards is the anonnimity (am I even close to correct spelling on that?). I ruined DC's image of me when we met in person. He was highly dissappointed that I wasn't sporting the jew-fro mullet that I wore with pride in the early 90's.

Nah, dont worry about it, it was because of that one avatar you had. I can only imagine what you thought I would look like Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Scottm always gets confused over me when I have Candice Night as an avatar.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:33 pm

I imagine you're some sort of monster. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:40 pm

That's what the user reps on the business side at work think of me too.

They can't get past the fact that I have pictures of puppies and kittens in my cube next to statues of Pumpkinhead, The Thing and Leatherface. Not to mention all the Godzilla crap.

They think I'm schizo.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Intimidate them you must Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Yeah, it works pretty well.

Last week, I found out about another person who is "afraid" of me. Weird thing is, I've really had very little dealings with this person. I guess my reputation precedes me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Start wearing cloaks to work and talking in riddles, then the next day come in regular. lol!
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:17 pm

manny wrote:
Speaking of missing Spec has not been on either of the boards today, I am assuming he started his Thanksgiving vacation

No, I'm at school in Tampa on Tuesdays. No computer time there. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 am

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, it works pretty well.

Last week, I found out about another person who is "afraid" of me. Weird thing is, I've really had very little dealings with this person. I guess my reputation precedes me.

I've taken to the George Costanza work ethic. I always act like I'm super busy, highly annoyed and begrudgingly take on any new requests "if I have time". Add this attitude to my almost completely black wardrobe and the heavy metal blaring from the boom box. Works wonders.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:18 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Start wearing cloaks to work and talking in riddles, then the next day come in regular. lol!

I should try this at my work... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I miss anything good?   Did I miss anything good? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I miss anything good?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2