Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The most ridiculous thing youll hear today

Go down 
+2
SpectreFate
DeathCult
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Empty
PostSubject: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:23 am

I'm going to be a Ghostbuster for halloween. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 am

DeathCult wrote:
I'm going to be a Ghostbuster for halloween. What a Face

If you don't take a picture, I will be severely pissed. Dancing Turd
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:28 am

Oh I will, dont worry, I even went out of my way to find Stay Puft for this one.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:50 am

We've got a Halloween party to attend and I have absolutely no desire to go. I don't want to bother getting dressed up, the party will be lame, I have to pay my niece to baby-sit and I gotta work the next day, so I won't get drunk.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
We've got a Halloween party to attend and I have absolutely no desire to go. I don't want to bother getting dressed up, the party will be lame, I have to pay my niece to baby-sit and I gotta work the next day, so I won't get drunk.

Why do humans put other humans through the torture of forced social events like this? Why the hell do I have to go to my wife's work Christmas Party every year? I don't understand it. Everyone there except for the organizers don't want to be there. Damn.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 am

I dont think Ive ever been to a Halloween party.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:58 am

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Why do humans put other humans through the torture of forced social events like this? Why the hell do I have to go to my wife's work Christmas Party every year? I don't understand it. Everyone there except for the organizers don't want to be there. Damn.

It was fun the 1st year we went. It's one of my wife's best friends that throws it and unlike most of her friends, I actually like hanging out with her husband. He's a good guy. The problem is we're all getting older and have kids, so unlike partying in your 20's and single, noone is getting rip-roaring drunk and making the party memorable. Instead, it's a boring cocktail party where a bunch of adults stand around, sipping beverages, talking about taking the kids to soccer practice. The difference is everyone is in some goofy costume. Even last year when some single people showed up, it made for awkward conversation with the wife when I'm trying to reach for a hot-wing and pretending not to notice that slutty Little Bo Peep's tits are falling into the punchbowl.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:02 pm

I love punchy tits. Smile

MG, you're a little older than me and have kids. You mentioned the rip roaring drunk thing. Do you think that you are you growing out of that stage of your life?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:

MG, you're a little older than me and have kids. You mentioned the rip roaring drunk thing. Do you think that you are you growing out of that stage of your life?

Absolutely, without a doubt. While I think my weekly drinking has increased (a glass of wine with dinner, a beer or 2 on Friday night, a white russian or vodka/tonic on the weekends), I haven't got drunk in...well, I can't remember. At least since the twins were born in February. Even when my wife was pregnant and I had a permanent designated driver for 9 months, I didn't feel the need to get wasted. It wasn't fun to drink when my wife couldn't. I also found as I was getting older, it took me longer to recover after a night of drinking. It used to be that by the next day after a night out, I'd be right as rain by the afternoon. Then it got to be the whole next day. When it got to be drinking on a Friday night would lead to feeling out of it until Monday morning, I knew it was time to reel it in.

The kids play a big factor nowadays as well. A few weeks ago when I went to see Motorhead with my buddies, we pre-gammed in the parking lot before the show. I had a few beers, felt good, enjoyed the concert. After the show was over, as we were waiting for the traffic to thin out, the guys were polishing off the remaining beers. Now I wasn't driving so I could've had a few more, but knowing that the kids are waking up at 7:00 am, regardless of daddy being hung-over, made me pass up the opportunity. Some of the guys were even going to the local bar after the show. Not me. Nothing good can come from a married man with kids hanging out in in a bar at 1:30 am.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Im Michael Myers for Halloween this year. I realy didnt want to do anything either cause my girlfriend was really giving me a headache about it. Every day for the last couple of weeks shes had to go to Party City, or the Halloween shops that are on almost every corner now to look for a costume and she must have changed her mind atleast 10 times and im not exaggerating.

She wanted to do something together but I wasnt too crazy about doing what she wanted ( I dont even remember now) so I suggested to be Shaggy from scoobie doo and she could be Thelma she has a dog too and that couldve been scoobie doo but when I suggested that we go to thrift shops to look for cheap clothes to use she said no im not buying anything from there and then that was the end of that.

I wasnt going to do anything after that but I kept seeing the Michael Myers mask a lot so I figured you know what thats what i'll be so $40 later I bought the mask and a nice looking knife that plays that screaching sound you hear right before someone gets killed for $6. I also bought the cheap looking costume but tried it on and it wasnt comfortable so I returned it. I ended up going to Sears and bought something that was as close as possible to the real thing he wore and there went another $40. Luckily I'll be wearing this for 2 parties so i'll get some use out of it. My girlfriends parents own a boat and the yacht club that they have the boat at is having a halloween party and contest and then she has a block party the day before. I cant wait to scare the kids in my girlfriends neighborhood. I bought my girlfriend a bunch of horror movie action figures last year and her neighbors wont even go near them cause theyr scared, so im hopeing to scare them juuuuust a little more. Twisted Evil

This will be the first time I did anything for halloween in I cant count how many years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:37 pm

I'll be taking my little girl Trick or Treating for Halloween.I'll be dressed as myself. Smile
Its fun though,this is my favorite time of year and Halloween has become my favorite Holiday.I'll come home and try to find a good scary movie to watch and fall asleep in the recliner.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Only thing good about Halloween is obviously the candy and you dont have to buy anyone presents! I wonder if people send Happy Halloween cards like they do for christmas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Absolutely, without a doubt. While I think my weekly drinking has increased (a glass of wine with dinner, a beer or 2 on Friday night, a white russian or vodka/tonic on the weekends), I haven't got drunk in...well, I can't remember. At least since the twins were born in February. Even when my wife was pregnant and I had a permanent designated driver for 9 months, I didn't feel the need to get wasted. It wasn't fun to drink when my wife couldn't. I also found as I was getting older, it took me longer to recover after a night of drinking. It used to be that by the next day after a night out, I'd be right as rain by the afternoon. Then it got to be the whole next day. When it got to be drinking on a Friday night would lead to feeling out of it until Monday morning, I knew it was time to reel it in.

The kids play a big factor nowadays as well. A few weeks ago when I went to see Motorhead with my buddies, we pre-gammed in the parking lot before the show. I had a few beers, felt good, enjoyed the concert. After the show was over, as we were waiting for the traffic to thin out, the guys were polishing off the remaining beers. Now I wasn't driving so I could've had a few more, but knowing that the kids are waking up at 7:00 am, regardless of daddy being hung-over, made me pass up the opportunity. Some of the guys were even going to the local bar after the show. Not me. Nothing good can come from a married man with kids hanging out in in a bar at 1:30 am.

I feel your pain, MG. I'm the same way. I haven't gone off on a good old fashioned drunk-and-stupid-and-totally-METAL bender in God knows how long. When I went to see Iron Maiden this past summer, I only had one lousy beer. I'm so LAME!!! Burp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most ridiculous thing youll hear today   The most ridiculous thing youll hear today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most ridiculous thing youll hear today
Page 1 of 1