Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite movie you've never seen

Go down 
+6
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
exact33
scottmitchell74
SpectreFate
kmorg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
My wife and I saw a TV commercial for the forthcoming "Saw V" the other night and she sez "They're still MAKING those? Jeez." Haha.

I think the Saw franchise has become really cool! There is now a story arc that traverses each entry in the series. In other words, while each entry is self-contained, there are elements and characters that come back and/or are further explained in each subsequent entry.

It's actually gotten to the point now where if you haven't seen the earlier Saw films, I don't know how much sense the new ones make because the elaborate and expand on the mythos of the earlier stories.

I don't know if this was the original intention of the first Saw or not but I admire what the creators have morphed it into.

Haha, I wouldn't know... cuz to be honest, I only saw the first "Saw" flick, and failed to see what all the whoop-de-doo was about, so I haven't bothered with any of the follow up installments...

...On the other hand, I've seen all seven "Children of the Corn" flicks and Lord knows how many Friday the 13ths, Elm Streets, Halloweens, etc. so what do I know? Laughing
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 pm

There are SEVEN CotC movies now? Man, I'm soooo out of the loop! I think there were 4 the liast time I checked, and I've only seen 3...
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:39 pm

kmorg wrote:
There are SEVEN CotC movies now? Man, I'm soooo out of the loop! I think there were 4 the liast time I checked, and I've only seen 3...

You didnt miss much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Half of the DVDs on my shelf have never been watched.

Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Stephen-Kings-Desperation

But of the ones I've yet to watch, I guess my favorite would be "Stephen King's Desperation"...because somehow or other we ended up with two copies of that one, and I'm not even sure how. We must've picked one up out of the $5 cheapo bin at Walmart, then when our local supermarket was closing down its video rental dept. some time ago and was selling off all the DVDs, my wife came home with another one. And they both sit on my shelf, patiently collecting dust and waiting for the day when I'll finally squeeze it into my viewing schedule.... it's sad, really.

Anybody wanna trade one of your unseen DVDs for one of my copies of "Stephen King's Desperation?"

Finally watched this movie last night... and WOW did it suck... so I guess I now have to pick a new "favorite movie I've never seen" from my vast collection of un-watched DVDs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rapscallion
Resident Prepubescent
Resident Prepubescent
Rapscallion

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Muppets from Space. Have the DVD, never seen it.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Bringer of Lutefisk
Bringer of Lutefisk
kmorg

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 am

My new favorite not-seen movie is now Beyond Re-Animator! Buckaroo Banzai just made it to #2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite movie you've never seen   Favorite movie you've never seen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite movie you've never seen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2