Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watch out! The King is Coming!!

Go down 
+3
Phoenix Reign Drummer
tohostudios
exact33
7 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Watch out! The King is Coming!! Empty
PostSubject: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Burger King Corp. Extends Brand Presence Through Licensing Deals

Iconic "King" To Be Featured On Branded T-shirts and Loungewear Brokered by Broad Street Licensing Group

MIAMI, Nov 03, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Burger King Corp. (BKC) announced today a series of licensing arrangements brokered by Broad Street Licensing Group. In an effort to further increase BURGER KING(R) brand awareness and broaden the presence of the iconic "King" character, various licensees of Burger King Corp. will soon launch a line of BURGER KING(R) branded T-shirts, an exclusive collection of men's sleepwear and loungewear, and government operated and authorized instant lottery tickets and merchandise.

"Through our licensing relationships, Burger King Corp. has the opportunity to reach our audience through new channels," said Russ Klein, president, global marketing, strategy and innovation, Burger King Corp. "Through our licensees, BURGER KING(R) branded apparel and snack products, provide our customers with new ways to interact and connect with the brand."

BURGER KING(R) branded T-shirts, produced by Mad Engine, will be available in time for the 2008 holiday season. An exclusive line of branded men's sleepwear and loungewear produced by Exquisite Apparel, featuring the one and only "King" character will be available in spring 2009. Both apparel lines will be distributed to mass merchandisers along with department and specialty stores throughout the United States.

Existing licenses include a line of BURGER KING(TM) snack chips produced by The Inventure Group as well as a series of greeting cards, which feature the "King," produced by another licensee of Burger King Corp., Andrews McMeel Publishing.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Burp Trailer Park
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm

I'd PAY to see a video of the Burger King being beheaded and dying a horrible, gory death!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I'd PAY to see a video of the Burger King being beheaded and dying a horrible, gory death!

i bet you will go out and get one of those snazzy new shirts when they are available Smile

HAIL TO THE KING!!!

Alex
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:12 pm

I HATE the BK King.

Talk about a creepy persona...

Besides, Jack could kick his lame ass!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:37 am

HAHAHA!

What is your obsession with the king? Is it just the king himself or do you like Burger King as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:06 pm

...He's watching you....

Watch out! The King is Coming!! KingIseeyou
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Watch out! The King is Coming!! 6aff94z
Back to top Go down
Rapscallion
Resident Prepubescent
Resident Prepubescent
Rapscallion

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:58 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Besides, Jack could kick his lame ass!

Wendy could take both of em. Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
...There Goes Tokyo...
...There Goes Tokyo...
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:56 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Watch out! The King is Coming!! 6aff94z

That just verifies that the King is creepy. I forwarded that pic to others and they all agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:46 pm

LMFAO!!!!! Now that is funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
MetalH
Sweating Bullets
Sweating Bullets
MetalH

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:48 pm

I think the King is hilarious. That reverse pick pocketing commercial is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 pm

I love that Shining gif Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:42 pm

HAHA!!! This is one of the best threads ever! I love the king cause he has that look on his face like yep - i am going to get you Smile

Plus its amusing to see how many situations you can put The King into. I like BK ok but The King rules. I am going to get a shirt when it comes out...

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Speaking of all this marketing crap, Repulse and I were watching Catch 21 on the Game Show network the other day, and the tokens they had are "Burger King power tokens" or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:54 pm

The cards they use on that 21 show have KRAFT ads on them as well. Marketing is EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:41 pm

wait until BK rolls out The King Lingerie for that special someone Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch out! The King is Coming!!   Watch out! The King is Coming!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch out! The King is Coming!!
Page 1 of 1