Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new stuff coming out you want

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
scottmitchell74
Phoenix Reign Drummer
detuned
DeathCult
exact33
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-13

new stuff coming out you want Empty
PostSubject: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:07 pm

I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is looking forward to being released this year or next. Stuff I am waiting for:

Impellitteri – Good and Evil
Vougan - Mind Exceeding
X Sinner – World Covered in Blood
Harmony – Chapter II: The Aftermath
Timeless Miracle – Under the Moonlight
Theocracy - Mirror of Souls
Skiltron - Beheading the Liar
Grave Digger - Pray EP
Grave Digger - Ballads of a Hangman
Deliverance - s/t (retroactive)
Deliverance - Weapons of Our Warfare (retroactive)
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Well, Im STILL waiting for Vinnie Vincent to release his unreleased material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 pm

At the moment there's not much on my radar, but I will pick up the new Queen album when it comes out later this month.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:17 pm

detuned wrote:
At the moment there's not much on my radar, but I will pick up the new Queen album when it comes out later this month.

Even though Im a casual Queen fan, Im interested in how it will sound with Paul Rodgers on vocals.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Reign Drummer
Lil' Drummer Boy
Lil' Drummer Boy
Phoenix Reign Drummer

Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Definetly those Grave Digger cds also...

Dream Evil- Gold Medal In Metal (comes out tomorrow)
AC/DC- Black Ice
Guns N Roses- Chinese Democracy (only to have the wait end, I already know what to expect)
Lordi- Deadache
Gamma Ray- Hell Yea DVD
Exodus- bonded by blood re recorded (forgot the name)
King Diamond- Spiders Lullabye and Graveyard remasters

just to name a few
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/waynethedrummerboy
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Elvenking

Axel Rudi Pell

Impellitteri

Once Dead

Battlelore

Timeless Miracle

Lordi

The new Deliverance re-dos.

Others I can't think of.....
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:21 am

Firewind
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:27 am

Forgot this one, just came out last week:

Earthless - Live At Roadburn (Tee Pee Records). I'm sure this one is coming out on vinyl, so I'm waiting to pick it up in that format. It's over a 90 minute performance...and it's only 2 songs.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:30 am

Theres a couple of new Thrash releases I want -Hexen and Hatchery.Other than that I'm still upgrading alot of my stuff from cassette to CD.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 am

Waitin' impatiently for the new AC/DC, X-Sinner, those Deliverance reissues, and probably a few others that I'm forgetting right now.

Hell, I haven't bought anything in over a month. I haven't even heard DEATH MAGNETIC in its entirety yet. I suck. Sad
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 am

I havent bought Death Magnetic either Freddy.In fact,I dont know if I am or not.Metallica just doesnt do much for me anymore.Maybe if I find it really cheap.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
I havent bought Death Magnetic either Freddy.In fact,I dont know if I am or not.Metallica just doesnt do much for me anymore.Maybe if I find it really cheap.

I still wanna hear it but I'm holding off till I can find a used copy on the cheap. After fifteen-plus years of sh*t sandwiches from that band, I decided that I'd thrown enough money into the raging bonfire known as Metallica Incorporated and that they weren't ever getting another nickel outta me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

I still wanna hear it but I'm holding off till I can find a used copy on the cheap. After fifteen-plus years of sh*t sandwiches from that band, I decided that I'd thrown enough money into the raging bonfire known as Metallica Incorporated and that they weren't ever getting another nickel outta me.

I'm kinda in the same boat with you guys, however, I do have a copy coming my way from e-bay for $6 bucks. I resisted the urge to buy it new. I'm still bitter over the St. Anger fiasco. But if you really want a copy check e-bay. There are tons of copies listed on there already.

As for upcoming releases, I'm trying to back off any new stuff for now and knock some items off my want-list of older material. For awhile there, I kept adding stuff but not getting anything off it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Amazon has DM for around $6 also.I've got to where I use Amazon alot more than Ebay lately because they'll have some great stuff for cheap and alot of times its New.Ebay kills me with the shipping.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:14 pm

I wont be buying DM
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Well I'm in the process of remixing DM entirely...you could wait for the "detuned" version. Cool
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Amazon has DM for around $6 also.I've got to where I use Amazon alot more than Ebay lately because they'll have some great stuff for cheap and alot of times its New.Ebay kills me with the shipping.

Yea, I know what you mean. $10 to ship a single cd? As Eyesore would say "Pfft!"

I know that ebay has taken steps to curtail excessive shipping charges which is all fine & dandy, but the flip-side is that it's harder to find those 1 cent bargains. I was the winning bid at $6.39 with free shipping for that DM cd. But I noticed that with limiting the shipping charges, people are starting the bidding higher on the cd's. And the Buy It Now prices have gone way up too.

I'll have to start looking at Amazon more often. I haven't really used it for music much, but I should probably start. They don't accept Paypal do they? I think that's maybe why I didn't look there much.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Yeah they take Paypal,MG.They have alot of bargains there.Just the other day I picked up Hades-The Downside for .01 plus 2.98 shipping.You cant go wrong when you can buy a cd that good for under $3 total.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:07 pm

detuned wrote:
Well I'm in the process of remixing DM entirely...you could wait for the "detuned" version. Cool

Now that sounds worthwile.I like what you did with All Nightmare Long
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:24 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Yeah they take Paypal,MG.They have alot of bargains there.Just the other day I picked up Hades-The Downside for .01 plus 2.98 shipping.You cant go wrong when you can buy a cd that good for under $3 total.

I like the sound of that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm

detuned wrote:

I'd download it. Smile I feel like I'm the only out there that wasn't blown away by the album though. Thats why Ive avoided that thread on HOM completely.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Yea, I know what you mean. $10 to ship a single cd? As Eyesore would say "Pfft!"

I know that ebay has taken steps to curtail excessive shipping charges which is all fine & dandy, but the flip-side is that it's harder to find those 1 cent bargains. I was the winning bid at $6.39 with free shipping for that DM cd. But I noticed that with limiting the shipping charges, people are starting the bidding higher on the cd's. And the Buy It Now prices have gone way up too.

I'll have to start looking at Amazon more often. I haven't really used it for music much, but I should probably start. They don't accept Paypal do they? I think that's maybe why I didn't look there much.

thats the purpose of course. Ebay (and paypal too) doesnt make money when the auction is for $.01 and the shipping is $10. That at least is my understanding...

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Well, ebay makes money regardless on the listing fees, but paypal woudnt make much off of it.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm

eBay doesn't let someone charge more than 3 bucks for shipping on a CD as of October.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:48 pm

spectrefate wrote:
eBay doesn't let someone charge more than 3 bucks for shipping on a CD as of October.

Thats ridiculous. And completely inaccurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new stuff coming out you want
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next