Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new stuff coming out you want

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
scottmitchell74
Phoenix Reign Drummer
detuned
DeathCult
exact33
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm

what's inaccurate? They don't let you charge more than 3 bucks to ship a CD anymore. Smile That's a fact, young man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Yes, but sometimes it does cost more than 3 bucks to ship a CD. Im saying eBay is inaccurate in their price estimation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Now look at the stupid pictures Ive posted in other threads already! Mad
Back to top Go down
detuned
...Dave's not here.
...Dave's not here.
detuned

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:43 am

DeathCult wrote:
I feel like I'm the only out there that wasn't blown away by the album though. Thats why Ive avoided that thread on HOM completely.

Well, if I was completely blown away by it I wouldn't have to remix it. Wink

But seriously, it's not a "classic" Metallica record, but it is a "good" Metallica record, which is something that I thought they were incapable of ever making again.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 am

DeathCult wrote:
Yes, but sometimes it does cost more than 3 bucks to ship a CD. Im saying eBay is inaccurate in their price estimation.

I don't think $3 bucks is bad. Even before the price limits, that's what I would normally charge to ship a single cd.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 pm

the $3 is for first class. I believe priority and other stuff is higher...

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:35 pm

That makes more sense
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:47 pm

DeathCult wrote:
That makes more sense

my job here is done Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:34 am

I most always buy from Amazon, once in awhile they a CD at some outrageous price, but I usually get killer deals more so than I do on Ebay. I am looking forward to

AC/DC-Black Ice
Guns N Roses-Chinesse Democracy (if it ever gets released)
Black Sabbath's new studio album with Dio, not much else on my radar.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Quote :
AC/DC-Black Ice

Speaking of that, did anyone else see the Walmarts ads for next week? For a 6 page circular, I think 4 pages were dedicated to AC/DC. The new cd got a whole page to itself, then there was the back-catalog on sale ($7 each, good time to fill in any gaps in your collection), the dvd's, then clothing. Walmart ain't messing around with this one.

Also of note, in case you were wondering, the Walmart ad stated that the yellow & white covers will be limited edition, the red cover will be the most prominent and the blue cover (more $$$) is a special limited edition with a 30 page booklet. No mention of a dvd or additional tunes though.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:14 pm

I went to Walmart for groceries this morning. There are AC/DC shirts, CDs, hats, baby carriages...the AC/DCness is overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm not sure to laugh or cry to think that a once "evil heavy metal band that is Against Christ/Devil Committed" is now a corporate shill for one of the biggest retailers in the country. I wonder if Walmart is experienceing any backlash from the "bible-belt" part of the country?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:14 pm

that is a good question MG. I cant say ACDC appeals much to me anymore. Those marketing campaigns that are all or nothing end up generally with a lot of stupid merchandise for really cheap in a couple of months...

Alex
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Sexy Octogenarian
Sexy Octogenarian
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:14 pm

exact33 wrote:
that is a good question MG. I cant say ACDC appeals much to me anymore. Those marketing campaigns that are all or nothing end up generally with a lot of stupid merchandise for really cheap in a couple of months...

Alex

Yea, me too. I love the old stuff with Bon, but I've never been much of a Brian fan, other than Back in Black and For Those About to Rock. Unless I can get my music guy from work to somehow get me a freebie, I doubt I'll be getting Black Ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new stuff coming out you want   new stuff coming out you want - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new stuff coming out you want
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2