Long Live The Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
exact33
manny
MetalH
kmorg
Phoenix Reign Drummer
SpectreFate
MetalGuy71
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:24 pm

And inflatable sheep, and fat chicks
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 pm

And Nice Butts!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm

manny wrote:
I only heard Grave digger recently and the music was good but those vocals were horrible.

REPENT!!!!!!

I own every grave digger song out there and they so much more totally freaking awesome than metallica!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:57 pm

spectrefate wrote:
You just have to worry about men dancing in diapers here. Smile

i was afraid to check the board at work this morning due to the aforementioned atrocity...

Alex
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Disturbing The Priest
Disturbing The Priest
DeathCult

Number of posts : 855

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Wussy boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Quantity, Not Quality
Quantity, Not Quality
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm

manny wrote:
I only heard Grave digger recently and the music was good but those vocals were horrible.

Grave Digger's first couple of records from the '80s (HEAVY METAL BREAKDOWN, WITCH HUNTER and WAR GAMES) are pretty cool (tho they're dated as hell now), but since they got back together in the 90s I find them unlistenable. That guy's voice just gets worse with every passing year.

Anyone have the "HOLY DIO" tribute album in which they wheeze through "We Rock"? It's a travesty. I can't get thru that track without laughing myself into a hernia.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
I Love The Dead
I Love The Dead
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Chris Boltendahl's voice is a love or hate thing. I am surprised I love it. I didn't think I would. But damn they have some of the best songs ever. Great classic power metal. (not that new Fairies and Kings stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://www.brianleemarshall.com
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:29 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Chris Boltendahl's voice is a love or hate thing. I am surprised I love it. I didn't think I would. But damn they have some of the best songs ever. Great classic power metal. (not that new Fairies and Kings stuff)

rebellion is one of the best metal songs ever recorded imho...

Alex
Back to top Go down
manny
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
manny

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:38 am

I can't stand the vocals on the Grave digger tracks I have heard, and I have no idea why his voice bothers me so much, I like death and black metal, and I am huge Bob Dylan fan so you would think a terrible voice would be something I could easily overlook.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:43 pm

well GD are an acquired taste. They are one of those love em or hate em type bands.

Alex
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
It's Easier To Lie
It's Easier To Lie
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:21 pm

I dont mind his vocals but their music does nothing for me.Maybe I havent owned the right Grave Digger.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
In Perpetual Motion
In Perpetual Motion
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:11 pm

I got their most recent and it underwhelmed me....nothing stuck so I traded/sold it. They sound like a band I'd like, but I haven't heard enough to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?   Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the End Coming Sooner Than We Think?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2